Home & Garden
Recreating world, one home at a time! We connect you with the treasure of ideas, resources and expert community helping to make your home organized, beautiful and elegant. You might be troubling with floors or adjusting rooms from time and again. It’s a tedious process and redecorating isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. But we can make this process simpler for you, we’ve professional to discuss about everything from decorating, remodeling, designing your home.
We bring you the best ideas, advice and tips to help you with house renovation filled with innovation and creativity. Garden is an integral part of the house and we do take care of this beforehand. Learn, share or ask…the group is open for all home and garden lovers!
Six steps to decorating your bedroom
Is your bedroom starting to look boring? The thought of redecorating it may seem daunting but it can actually turn out to be a fun project. Even if you don’t have any experience with interior design, you can get great results just by following these six easy steps.
1. Decide what you love. Before you do anything else, start thinking about the things you’d like to do with the space. You can turn to interior design magazines and the internet for inspiration. Keep in mind the architecture and size of your bedroom and always be thinking about the practicality of your ideas given the space. Also think about preferred colors and styles. Do you want to go with a classical look or something more modern?
2. Paint your walls. Repainting the room a different color is probably the most cost effective way to change the entire look of that room. Choose a color you love and make sure to consider how that color will look with different amounts of light throughout the day. It doesn’t matter which color you choose so long as you can match it with other things that will be going into the room.
3. Select bedding. Since the bed takes up a lot of real estate, the bedding is going to really stand out. Swapping out the bedding is another great way to drastically change the look of your bedroom. Get something that looks nice, you shouldn’t be spending $40 for a bedding set that you’d see in a dorm room. Bright colors can create a lot of visual interest while subtle colors will make your room look more elegant and stately.
4. Lay out furnishings. Now that the room’s focal point is finished, you can turn your attention to other furnishings that take up a fair amount of space. A bedside table or two is always a safe bet, as is a wardrobe or dressing table. Choose your furnishings wisely as they take up valuable space and if you make the mistake of getting too much furniture, your bedroom will seem cramped.
5. Get flowers. If we have any flowers inside our home at all, they’re probably in a front room or in the kitchen. But flowers can look great in the bedroom as well and they add a touch of nature to it. A few well-chosen flowers in your bedroom can improve your mood and will fill your room with a pleasant aroma.
6. The final touches. Finally, it’s time to bring it all together with some carefully chosen finishing touches. Make sure there’s plenty of lighting and add some window treatments such as curtains or drapes. You should also select some small décor items as well as some artwork or photographs to display. Remember, when it comes to accessories, less is more so be careful not to do too much or you’ll make your room seem cluttered.
Interior Decorating and Remodeling News Brought to You by ezsnapbaseboardheatercovers .com
Source: examiner .com/article/the-beginner-s-guide-to-decorating-your-bedroom