• July 25, 2014 at 9:33 pm

I have this argument constantly with my friends, when they say… How can you be listening to that song!? It represents everything we are against of! But I usually do not pick the songs i listen to according to there meaning but according to how the music itself makes me feel.
    So what do you hin about this matter..?

• August 4, 2014 at 10:05 am

According to me, Song is about [Music + lyrics].
    There could be songs without music but in such cases its about the singers vocal that works as music.
    In any case the feel that a listener gets, is the factor to like or dislike that song.
    Music and the lyrics if complementing each other, gives birth to a good song.

So personally speaking, its important that a song should have a message but at times people also appreciate songs in another language which they don’t know. The appreciation is just because that song brings a good feel.

i think in a way, i have answered this question. (just my personal opinion)

• June 3, 2015 at 4:41 pm

I completely agree with you that song is more about music + lyrics . Either it should convey a good message or the music should make us feel good. Personally I listen to all types of music that depends on my mood.I specially love the LONG ISLAND MUSIC .

• September 8, 2015 at 1:25 am

There are few ppl who listen to mucic for its actually meaning. Music to me is about how it sounds not the meaning behind it

• September 9, 2015 at 1:36 pm

#Erica – Even if you value the music more than the meaning, I am sure you will need to understand what the song actually mean. Because who will like a song that may be abusing someone. Music industry around the word is unfortunate that some people create some songs which promote haterade towards someone or some community.

With music or meaning of the songs, hearts should connect not apart.